Hutton & Hutton Architects & Engineers (HHAE) is currently seeking qualified persons with 5+ years of experience as a licensed Architect (preferably in the healthcare/educational industry) to join our team and would be responsible for the development/preparation of Projects from early in the Conceptual Phase to Project Completion with a desire to produce an accurate, functional, and design oriented set of documents. The candidate would need to apply, exhibit, and seek out the use of diverse Architectural principles, good practices, use of materials, accurate/technical focus on details, and creativity in Project representation. Self-motivated is essential with strong organizational skills. Opportunity to grow with the company.
1. Assisting in and overseeing the development of Project Drawings and specifications.
2. Conformance and extensive knowledge of applicable codes/regulations.
3. Ensure Projects are completed on time and within budget.
4. Meet with, lead meetings, interdisciplinary coordination, and managing Clients, Consultants, and Staff.
5. Identifying Client needs and have problem solving abilities when working with team members.
6. Construction management, field observation reports.
7. Preparation of Contracts and other forms during the Project process. (Cost estimate experience is a plus)
8. Continuing education of Architectural practices, material uses, programs, etc.
9. Freedom to and ability to make independent decisions in the Client/Office/Staff best interest.
1. Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills and works well in a team environment.
2. Accurate drawing skills and well versed experience with CAD and BIM (Revit), Detail oriented.
3. 5+ years experience as a licensed Architect and/or Managing Projects in an Architectural background.
4. Experience in the Healthcare/Educational industry.
5. Design skills are necessary along with the ability to work in a team environment, give input to improve efficiency and operations, flexible to change, motivated to progress.
6. Innovative thinking, Sustainable experience/LEED Certification is a plus.
7. Strong organizational skills and other software experience a plus.
Higher Education Architectural / Design Degree and Accredidation / Licenses
email resume/information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title for 'Subject'