Architectural Intern (Part-Time / Full-Time)
Hutton & Hutton Architects & Engineers (HHAE) is currently (ALWAYS) seeking qualified persons with 0-2+ years of experience in the Architectural field (preferably in the institutional/educational industry if any experience) to join our team and would be responsible for the direction and implementation of BIM applications for Projects and have the ability to produce Architectural Drawings. The candidate needs to be versatile and has the responsibility of producing and coordinating BIM for each Project, setting up standards, drafting details, and will work closely with and take direction on company strategies and Project Drawings from Project Architects.
Opportunity to garner / further develop professional experience, establish roles across the design and building process, etc. Please SHARE.
1. Assisting in the development of Project Drawings.
2. Working collaboratively in the development and implementation of the BIM process, standards, training, and support.
3. Take direction from Project Architects, coordinate with consultants, and assist in value engineering/early detection conflicts.
4. Creating renderings would be a plus.
5. Maintain standards, templates, etc.
1. Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills and works well in a team environment.
2. Accurate drawing skills and basic understanding of Architectural/Construction details.
3. Experience in the Architectural Field (Healthcare / Educational) and a Higher Education Degree (B. Arch would be a plus)
4. Recent Construction Document experience using BIM (Revit) would be expected.
5. Extremely proficient in BIM (Revit), ability to set up standards/templates/drawings/etc.
Accredited University Studies / Architectural Degree
email resume/information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title for 'Subject'